Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: One piece headlights

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, who is selling their one piece JDM (I guess) headlights?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 20, 2005 03:55 PM: Message edited by: BiffStroganoffsky ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He looks like a jdm importer of some sort. If you look at his feedback, this is not the first set he has sold.

    -t-

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those use an H4H bulbs, very hard to find here, around $100 a set if you can. Just thought you should know. Also he doesn't list the running lights harness that goes with those (extra set of small lights (flashbulb like) in the main headlight area), in fact no harnesses at all.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or how about in black:

    9397delsolhlbc7nn

    200 smackers on the buy me now option.

    When it rains, it pours del Sol head lights.

    Geo
    President
    Team Sol of Washington

    banner38qx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member A.Oster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sure its the same company. I had a feeling this might happen. I wonder when new fog lights will be released. If/when, I am sure it wont be glass lenses...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BiffStroganoffsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2005
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    frickn...frackn...now you post those lights after I got a pair of the cheap two-piece units. [img]mad.gif[/img]

    The one thing I like about the JDM units would be the glass lense instead of the flimsy plastic on these Korean made things. I think they pot DOT on just about anything. My sunglasses have better lenses on them than these things...and it didn't cost $45 to ship. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yokohamatyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can get the EDM Glass ones, but they will cost more than them JDM headlights...but its OEM so thats gotta be a cool...GEO has em on his car...

    Originally posted by A.Oster:
    I am sure its the same company. I had a feeling this might happen. I wonder when new fog lights will be released. If/when, I am sure it wont be glass lenses...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  8. #8
    Inactive Member A.Oster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why not just buy these:
    9397DelSolHLC

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have never seen those. ILIKEILIKE!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Broken_Rod's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    329
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think im going to wait and see what else comes out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •